[600MRG] WD2XSH/6 is Baaaack 475.322KC QRSS3

pehamel pehamel at cableone.net
Mon Aug 12 20:05:11 CDT 2013

There is no cover over the high voltage supply, so I will stay away from it.
The inverted-L antenna end is only 30 feet up on a pole next to the
neighbor's rotten tree where the supporting limb broke off.
The remote ammeter is inop, and the SWR won't null any more, but there is a
QRSS3 signal for the non-digital listeners to find.
Frequency = 475.322 KC plus or minus half a cycle.
Mode QRSS3 with CWID and a pause for listening.
Time = Until lightning or midnight central time.
ALL REPORTS WILL REALLY BE APPRECIATED.
73,
Pat W5THT & WD2XSH/6
w5tht at arrl.net
Unhappy tubes blush,
Unhappy power FETs scatter plastic loudly

P.S. Thank the guy at your electronic parts house for not going out of
business.
Having to order and wait a week for what should be (now) a $2.00 part is
depressing.
Katrina took out our stores and then the other customers left.