[600MRG] Test completed

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Sat Jan 13 18:13:32 CST 2018

OK. Thanks folks. What is happening here is that I have not received ANY e-mails from my
own forum for the past two weeks and more, yet (obviously) my posts are making it TO the
forum.

Furthermore, I am not receiving e-mails from the hosting company which runs our forum
either.

Yet I can connect to the forum through my usual administrative database.

I have contacted my hosting service and they are working on it.

Thanks again.

Ken W7EKB
SYSAD

---