[600MRG] [Lowfer] Need Antenna Relay Help

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 13:58:45 CST 2018

Greetings Gentlemen:

Thanks for the replies to my antenna switching issue .. That issue itself is now resolved ..

Just to give everyone something to chuckle over ... I have operated Receive Only for several
years now .. I finally broke into the cookie jar and sprung for the TX converter .. then began
to run into the myriad of issues that one " MUST " deal with when one thinks they are ready
to transmit ..... Uhhhh - Yeeahhh .... I am a Looooong way from being able to safely transmit..
I began to reminisce today of when I took the plunge into putting a 1 watt lowFER on 1750 meters..
It was quite surprising - when all was said and done - at how many hours I had spent, and how
much money I had invested , to get that 1 watt signal on the air ..

*** This ain't no 1 watt lowFER !! - I have set sail into waters I have not traveled before.... hi - hi

Best wishes to all, and have a great weekend - 73 :

Andy - KU4XR