[600MRG] [Lowfer] Need Antenna Relay Help

lmlangenfeld lmlangenfeld at tds.net
Thu Jan 11 20:18:43 CST 2018

DX Engineering RTR-2?
Mark -- WA9ETW

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Andy - KU4XR via Lowfer <lowfer at mailman.qth.net> Date: 1/11/18  8:05 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: 600 meter group <600mrg at w7ekb.com>, 1750 Meter lowfer list <lowfer at mailman.qth.net> Subject: [Lowfer] Need Antenna Relay Help
Gentlemen:

I have purchased a transmit down-converter for 630 meters .. It will be driven by my Kenwood TS450S which is an
early 90's vintage radio with 1 antenna jack .. I have 1 antenna that I will use for receive and transmit ..
The transmit converter has an Input from the radio, and an Output to the antenna - this, will not allow me to receive ..
I need a relay setup that will be able to engage on transmit, and connect the output from the radio to the TX converter,
and connect the output of the converter to the antenna during transmit . During receive, I need the relay to disconnect
from the TX converter and connect the antenna to the antenna jack on the radio for receive ..  The TX converter does not
have " Receive Loopback " capability ( in case that question comes up ) ...

Thank you in advance, and 73 to all:

Andy - KU4XR