[600MRG] WIMA capacitors

Ben Gelb ben at gelbnet.com
Sat Jan 6 13:45:10 CST 2018

Yeah I would only ever bother with MLCCs for rf... not the leaded ones. I
think they should pretty much be lowest ESR available... but agree there
might be a cost issue that doesn't always make sense.

I think the one I linked is available in 6.8nF though... which might be
usable for OP's application (at $1.67, not sure how would compare to WIMA
caps).