[600MRG] poles

Mel Farrer farrerfolks at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 8 12:36:46 CST 2018

B & M 20 foot polesBlack Widow Telescopic Poles

|   $ 10.52   |    |

|   |
Black Widow Telescopic Poles
 It is hard to improve on a legend, but we did just that with our new 14’ Black Widow. The 100% fiberglass blank ...  |   |

MAXGAIN poleshttps://mgs4u.com/product-category/fiberglass/

Spiderbeam polesSpiderbeam-US © High Performance Lightweight Antennas - telescope mast fiberglas 12 meter Spiderbeam HD 12m fiberglass pole MF120000

|   |
Spiderbeam-US © High Performance Lightweight Antennas - telescope mast fibe...
 By Spiderbeam.net telescope mast fiberglas 12 meter  |   |

Here are the sources for fiberglass poles from the lightest to the tallest.
FYI
Mel