[600MRG] 630-meter talk on Tom Medlin's Amateur Radio Roundtable Tuesday night

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 08:36:45 CDT 2017

Good morning  -

I will be appearing once again on W5KUB's Amateur Radio Roundtable on
Tuesday night at 8 pm CDT (0100z Wednesday UT).  The program is live
streamed at http://W5KUB.com and will be simulcast on WBCQ 5130 kHz.
At the moment it seems that we will talk for about 45 minutes to an
hour on the topic of 630-meters with a focus not on ideal setups but
more on how operators with HF stations and antennas might be able to
transition to lower-MF and evaluate the band without a significant
monetary investment starting out.  The hope is to fill in some holes
for prospective ops that are just now getting on board.   As these
things typically go, I suspect the discussion will wander outside of
the scope noted above.

73,

John KB5NJD / WG2XIQ..