[600MRG] Pueblo HADGPS Back on Air, 458 kHz

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 15:42:26 CDT 2017

same here - Not a peep in Dallas on freq and no artifacts in band last
night or this morning that I can tell even looking right at it...

Someone has gotten a little too excited and anxious and put a beacon
on the air prematurely, sending "T <long space> E" but it may actually
be "M <long space> E" where the inter-element spacing on the M is poor
enough to sound like a T.... Its pretty close to 474.5 where I CQ
pretty regularly....Welcome to 630m... It's the wild west...

73!

jl