[600MRG] License class

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 16:20:16 CDT 2017

And one thing Chris didn't mention was that as far as unattended
beacons are concerned, WSPR is a very efficient use of beaconing
bandwidth with a much better detection limit until you get near QRSS
CW speeds.  That's going to be important.  It would only take a couple
unattended, clicky, aural CW beacons droning on to trash weak signal
CW capabilities that many of us enjoy now and hope to take advantage
of on longer haul DX paths under part-97 rules.

That's the main reason any mention of those unattended CW beacons in
the informal "band plan" was excluded.  The ARRL's group resolved to
do any of that type of beaconing outside of the ham band with any
continued experimentation.

we will figure it out.. there will be some growing pains but it will be ok...

73,

jl

>>> 600MRG at w7ekb.com