[600MRG] License class

Eric NO3M no3m at no3m.net
Sat Sep 16 12:09:05 CDT 2017

The bands (630M and 2200M) will only be available to General class and
higher.

Registering his location and beaconing under your own call would be
acceptable as far as I understand.  However, as a matter of etiquette, I
would recommend using WSPR if you plan to beacon.  I don't know if there
is an informal bandplan carve-out for CW and QRSS beacons, but with such
limited space, WSPR is far more friendly and productive, given that data
is uploaded to a central database and available for mining and study.

73 Eric NO3M / WG2XJM