[600MRG] Looking for: KN8ANZ EB63A amp & LPF info

Eric NO3M no3m at no3m.net
Mon Oct 30 14:04:26 CDT 2017

I don't know if this list will accept attachments (1.7MB), so I sent
Brian the info directly.  If anyone else needs a copy of the EB63 and
LPF info from KN8AZN, let me know.  I used to use one of the EB63's
until switching to a VK3XDK SS 100W linear.  I don't think the XDK amps
were ever advertised, I was sent a prototype board. Now it appears XDK
is not offering anything for sale anymore, so the EB63 is a nice
~75-100W linear alternative.

73 Eric NO3M