[600MRG] No APPROVAL received

Chris - KC0TKS kc0tks at cmsdigital.net
Sun Oct 29 17:48:14 CDT 2017

So, since the 30 day period has long since passed with no reply and I am
"authorized" to use these bands, I have ordered parts and begun
constructing a station. Another week or months from now, if I get a
denial from them, what do I do? Just ignore it and keep moving forward
because they missed the 30 day window?

This whole process is awkward and nonsensical. Who came up with this
plan, the government?

Chris - KC0TKS