[600MRG] transmitting power

Eric NO3M no3m at no3m.net
Fri Oct 27 16:38:24 CDT 2017

RR, just thought it was worth noting the additional factor in the
equation in case anyone is reading this thread and has not consulted
your notes.  That gain factor contributes significantly to the
calculated TPO.

I generally use the modeled gain over "real" ground, conductivity and
dielectric constants adjusted per government map (rough estimates),
which for my particular vertical is 3.03 dBi, or a factor of
approximately 2.  However, using a perfect ground model gain of 4.77 dBi
(3 factor) is a good recommendation since it cannot be exceeded.

73 Eric NO3M