[600MRG] No APPROVAL received

Paul Staupe staupe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 15:47:46 CDT 2017

Although I agree with all that everyone has said about the language of the
law, I also have been waiting a little bit extra to see if I'd be getting a
note.

Sure enough an hour ago I received two separate approval emails, one for
each band.

They must be going over each case individually and either didn't expect
such a large response or don't have the resources to get the approvals out
in a timely manner.  Better late than never!

73,

Paul W0AD
WD2XSH/30