[600MRG] No APPROVAL received

Bob Confrey bobc784 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 08:44:08 CDT 2017

I have not yet received my approval for 630 and 2200 M.  Applied 1 day
after the site opened.  My power does come from an EMC ( electric
membership counsel ) and I live in a very rural area. No reason I should
not be approved.  I'm wondering if the co-ops get these requests and they
end up in the bit bucket?  I realize I'm technically good to go but do not
like uncertainty, especially if it involves spending any money.

Some have actually called the UTC ( KU4XR ) and gotten answers.  Not sure I
really want to do that?  Or I could email.

I really don't believe that there were that many applications for
approval.  Maybe 1000? maybe I'm wrong.

Any thoughts?   I'm nowhere near ready to transmit anyway, perhaps I should
sit tight......

Bob

WA1EDJ
Monroe, GA