[600MRG] K3/K3s on 630 Meters

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Tue Oct 17 12:09:35 CDT 2017

You can do a one button 630 meter push on the K3 by programing a macro
and assigning it to a PF key on the front panel.   Some one put out that
info out
some time back,  not sure if I have it any more.

Elecraft says they will change the firmware in the future to include 630M
on the band changes.   When?  your guess is as good as mine.

I find with the better TCXO that the radio is quite stable,  I am
fortunate to
have an extra K3 that for now stays on 630M.   Its part of my SO2R and I
dont contest any longer so its a "spare" for now.

73 Merv K9FD/KH6