[600MRG] K3/K3s on 630 Meters

Larry Telegrapher at Q.com
Mon Oct 16 22:45:57 CDT 2017

What it doesn't tell you is that after you connect the receive antenna
to the Xvtr in connector, you have to tap the "RX ANT" button.  Then you
should see the "RX" next to the ANT1 indicator show up and hopefully
hear much more noise. Worked for me apparently as i heard John NJD
tonight at 0143Z in a CW QSO with KF5RYD although i couldn't hr the KF5 stn.

Larry
W0OGH