[600MRG] Co-op electric companies

Laurence KL7 L hellozerohellozero at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 15 14:47:50 CDT 2017

Ive been adding potential/likely locations that I may operate from the Future and in all cases always ask to 137 and 475- it would be very interesting to see a blotchy map of the USA with the 1Km 475/137kHz radii are shown. I doubt whether the UTC would show that but it would be good to see if a qth cleared area had been previously given the nod.

 Nothing stopping you from keep on adding locations as far as I can see. Parts of Maui are now in progress for "approval" 😊

Laurence