[600MRG] Permission Notification

Jay Hainline ka9cfd at mtcnow.net
Sat Oct 14 17:26:16 CDT 2017

You are not alone. I have not received anything yet.
73 Jay KA9CFD

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Ben Gelb <ben at gelbnet.com> Date: 10/14/17  17:14  (GMT-06:00) To: Neil Klagge <w0yse at msn.com> Cc: 600MRG <600mrg at w7ekb.com>, "Brian, WA1ZMS" <wa1zms at att.net>, Scott Armstrong <aa5am at vntx.net> Subject: Re: [600MRG] Permission Notification
Scott I've been wondering the same thing.

No, I didn't get any e-mail confirmation that my application was received.
When others started getting approvals yesterday and I did not receive one,
my mind started down the same track... glad I'm not the only one.

73,
Ben N1VF