[600MRG] Talking points, please for your version...

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Wed Oct 11 13:18:07 CDT 2017

Hi DAve,
I agree with #1 and 2.
As for antennas, I wish I could put up a big loop. I am stuck with a vertical, top loaded by 3 -25’ wires that double as part of my upper guying system. A few radials at the base is the best I can do.

Your loop sure seems to work very well.

Neil, w0yse, running ~1w ERP (or, should I say QRP ;-)

Sent from Neil's iPad....