[600MRG] What is the best way to tune a coil?

Dick Bingham dick.bingham at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 18:04:23 CDT 2017

I have a roll (maybe 40-pounds worth of wire) of silver plated wire that was used to wind
Helical resonators in 350-MHz hi-q band pass filter used in a HP instrument. If any of you
wish to try to make one of those Collins-like two drum inductors, I can give you N-feet of
wire for your experiment.

73 Dick w7wkr

>>> 600MRG at w7ekb.com