[600MRG] Parst for Small Projects

Paul Signorelli w0rw1 at msn.com
Sun Oct 1 11:25:40 CDT 2017

I have been out in my warehouse sorting parts and have too many for my projects.
 If you need a special part,  I might have what you want in stock for a very low cost
 (free). Ordering things from the Big East Coast Distributers and then paying $9 for shipping or
 trying to meet a minimum charge is not much fun. These parts are mostly used parts.
 You have to describe what you need, Part Type, Value, Power, Voltage, Case size, etc.

Reply directly to:
 w0rw at msn.com
Please don't forward this offer to any big email lists.

 Paul
w0rw