[600MRG] QST Article (Alan Cooper)

Alan Cooper w7aln at netzero.com
Wed Nov 15 16:39:24 CST 2017

Re: QST Article (Alan Cooper)

Dyslexic reigns supreme, or they did not get that article proof and credible
sources checked before printing I guess..

Seems like a reprint and republish would be in order. A lot of people take
the QST publication as a credible source

of information that affects all operators. It's kind of sad to see something
like this happen. (not that I want another

high pressure job like that).

Alan

Sent from my laptop

Part 15? Try part 97