[600MRG] Fwd: need clarification about 2018 grid event

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 09:26:12 CST 2017

So here is Bart's response below.  Probably best if you have not written
him a *respectful* email requesting inclusion in the event that you go
ahead do that.  *contests at arrl.org <contests at arrl.org>* is the address.
There is still time to get this done and it goes a long way to promoting
two-way communications on these bands which has been one of the goals.

73 and thanks,

John