[600MRG] Fwd: need clarification about 2018 grid event

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 08:58:13 CST 2017

So below is the response I received from Bart at the ARRL contest desk.
First of all both bands have been integrated with LoTW so this is an
internal communication problem at the ARRL.  I have notified him of this
fact and await a response.

I suspect they will use the UTC thing as their "catch all" to exclude but
hope I am just being cynical.

If this bothers anyone else as well you should probably send an email
voicing your concern to Bart Jahnke at *contests at arrl.org
<contests at arrl.org>*

73,

John