[600MRG] 630 meter approvals from UTC

Chris - KC0TKS kc0tks at cmsdigital.net
Thu Nov 9 14:33:00 CST 2017

I assume this comment was directed toward me.

Sorry, even $100 is a "large" amount of money for me to spend on
something, considering that the possibility still exists to receive a
denial and have to scrap my plans.

To avoid further insults and suggestions that perhaps I "SHOULDN'T
operate in our new bands" since I am overly cautious and don't readily
accept vague rules, this will be my last post on the subject.

Enjoy yourselves,

Chris - KC0TKS