[600MRG] A BIG problem....

Brian, WA1ZMS wa1zms at att.net
Wed Nov 8 21:44:56 CST 2017

And this a perfect example of why the "approvals" should never have been sent out in the first place.  It undermines the Rules as they are written.  30 days of "silence is approval" is exactly what the FCC and the UTC agreed to and the Rules reflect that.

Nothing will be lost in the mail either. The UTC has phone numbers for us too and will make calls to any ham who doesn't confirm receipt of their objection to operate.

-Brian, WA1ZMS
iPhone