[600MRG] A BIG problem....

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Wed Nov 8 18:17:18 CST 2017

LOOK!!!

Don't you people realize that if you constantly request a totally unnecessary "approval" from
UTC for your operations on these two bands, you are giving them authority over your
operations which they DO NOT HAVE ?!?!?!?!

The ONLY authority over your operations comes from the FCC.....given to them by
Congress...not by the UTC!!!!

ONLY....PERIOD!

Please STOP asking the UTC for the nonexistent and totally unnecessary "approval" for
your operations in those bands!!!!

The FCC has told you flatly, in plain English, that you "may commence operations" if you
have NOT received an OBJECTION from the UTC within 30 days. Those 30 days have
LONG PASSED.

YOU DO NOT NEED, NOR WANT, AN "APPROVAL" FROM THE UTC TO OPERATE!!!!

If you can't read simple English, then perhaps you SHOULDN'T operate in our new bands.

Furthermore, if you don't stop pestering the UTC about this, they WILL come up with
something to make our operations here difficult!

Gee....

Stop whining about a non-existent problem and get to work!!

Sheesh!!!!

Ken Gordon W7EKB

---