[600MRG] BC-453 Mods

lstoskopf at cox.net lstoskopf at cox.net
Wed May 24 11:07:52 CDT 2017

Agree totally.  For the thousands of these that were available, some should be kept pristine when much better options are available.  An SDR play of SoftRock with a simple pre-filter will work at least some better and for not much more money than modding an artifact.  Just thoughts from an old guy who has destroyed more than my share of history.  N0UU