[600MRG] Radio Telegraph license

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Fri Jul 21 15:08:36 CDT 2017

I want to begin the work necessary to reactivate either my old FCC 2nd Class Radio
Telegraph license, or work to get a 1st Class.

However, I understand that the FCC has recently gotten rid of those separate classes of
license and there is now only a "T" class license. Furthermore, I understand that the FCC no
longer gives those tests, and it has been "farmed out" to some other "civilian" outfit.

Does anyone here know how, and where, to apply for this license, what is expected to be on
the test, what the code speed requirement is, and the likely text used for that test?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Ken W7EKB

---