[600MRG] Corona Discharge

Frank Lotito k3dz at live.com
Thu Jul 20 20:03:36 CDT 2017

The masters thesis on corona discharge was quite interesting!  Needless to say my "academic endurance' is not what it used to be.  I probably missed the part regarding frequency dependence.  Did the author discuss frequency dependence? On page 109 of Watt's book frequency response is briefly discussed.  References are given from sources in 1928, 1961 and 1963.  Those references may be rarer than a clean copy of Watts book!  GL - 73 Frank Lotito  K3DZ / WH2XHA