[600MRG] Variocoupler Motor Shaft Couplers

Brian Pease bpease2 at myfairpoint.net
Wed Jan 11 08:03:22 CST 2017

These couplers look good, but when I needed an insulated ceramic shaft
coupler for my vacuum variable, I found out that they haven't been made
for generations and the remaining ones are selling for as much as $70.00
each!  I found one modern ceramic copy for ~$20.00 but the design looked
iffy.  MGS4U.com sells a nice insulated coupler that can tolerate a
large amount of offset or mis-alignment for $19.00, but it is for 1.4"
to 1/2" only.  It is easy to shim the 1'2' down to 1'4"