[600MRG] WA2XRM, Additional Reports, 9 Jan. 2017

Paul Signorelli w0rw1 at msn.com
Tue Jan 10 02:52:45 CST 2017

WA2XRM, Additional Reports from 9 Jan. 2017:

Rev. B.

W7KAM Dick  MO, 579. Good copy.

KA8ABR (WH2XUR) no copy in Dayton, OH on his K3s.

Mike Tuggle in HI, No copy. Mike is on the NDB List.

Steve, AA7U,  just  relayed the message from HI.

Steve, AA7U,  has a great receiving system in AZ. He was one of the designers/testers of the K0BRA Active Antenna from Amrad found in 2001 QST. I was refurbishing my old rusty  K0BRA amplifier and he gave me some suggestions. He is not currently using the K0BRA antenna  right now. He has moved on to a different  FET amplifier.

The Internet has been down all day, 2 cars smashed by a tree 1 block away, Fences down, Roof's blown off, Power lines down elsewhere, large power outage in city, 36 semi's overturned on freeway.  Freeways closed to semi's all the way to NM.  Winds 50-60 MPH,  Gust recorded  at 99 MPH in Manitou Springs.

  WA2XRM Big LF top hat antenna still up. Still windy 0900z,  10 Jan. 2017,

It is windy but it is a warm wind, (called Chinook or Down Slope).

All my batteries are fully charged.

Paul   wa2xrm

CO

Paul   wa2xrm