[600MRG] 630m transverter

Dick Bingham dick.bingham at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 15:00:39 CST 2017

Greeting All

This MonitorSensors product looks like a quick way to get on
630-meters IF the FCC will authorize this band for our use.

Another solution is the Apache-Labs ANAN-100 and ANAN-200D
radios. Now that A-L is soon to introduce a newer SDR radio
there may be some owners selling their 100/200's to get the
new ?-8000.

My all-mode ANAN-200D Operates from 160===>6 meters and
also puts out high power at 630-meters if you select the option that
"opens" the radio to that band. Pretty nice !

73 Dick w7wkr/7 at CN97uj -- w7wkr and wd2xsh-26 at CN98pi