[600MRG] 630m transverter

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 13:02:09 CST 2017

Doug, K4LY / WH2XZO, has been using one for WSPR and we made a few CW QSOs
recently with it.  It has a nice, mellow sound on CW.

Steve, VE7SL, also has one and used it to make his amazing JT9 QSO with
Roger, VK4YB, some months back and was using it as they attempted a CW QSO
this past Fall.

The guys that went to TI7 a few months back also took one with them and
used an antenna similar to what Roger uses with some success.

I like that its a bullet proof unit.  Being able to work into trashy loads
is a real plus.

73!

John KB5NJD /WG2XIQ..