[600MRG] KPH freq

Larry Telegrapher at Q.com
Sun Feb 12 15:33:11 CST 2017

Last night around 0130Z i was monitoring the KPH 426 kc channel. While i
thought i was copying them, i was watching on ARGO, i saw CW sending PFL
about 12 cycles above them.  It was being sent continuously with what
appears to have been no more than a second or two between the last
letter and the beginning of the cycle again.  PFL..PFL..PFL  etc.  I
wonder if anyone else happened to see that or have seen it in the past.
Sure like to know where that originates.  When KPH came on to send their
closing message, they were very loud and audible to my weakened hearing
devices (ears).

Larry
W0OGH

DM52ba