[600MRG] Frequency protocall??

Dave Riley dave.riley3 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 8 10:18:43 CST 2017

Having been parked on 474.200 for a time am wundring where the CW and
beacons are located now that we have several different licenses and
priviledges aboard...

So I tried CW on 474.200 and saw a clear band.. Hey! One button
switching from WSPR to CW, one button push is that answer...
Any QRM??

Also the E-probe with the rusky 1kw J fet feeds two receivers so can QSY
474.200 WSPR to 474.200 CW, hummm, how about just change mode...
QRK anyone??

TNX from DaveR WD2XSH/17  Dual watch @ /17

One hundred years ago plus, an itinerant radio tinker was by and on the
spot he invented heterodyne, loop, voice (wspr) over radio, etc...
Sure came in handy for 630m...  TNX God...