[600MRG] [Lowfer] Photo of my antenna - Matching Setup

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 15:34:12 CST 2017

On Mon, 2/6/17, jrusgrove at comcast.net <jrusgrove at comcast.net> wrote:

 So you're feeding the bottom of the RG59 shield against ground and all of the horizontal top
 wires are connected to the RG59 shield?

 Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2

 I am a gluton for punishment, so let the insanity continue ... Here is a link to a photo of my matching system..
Hopefully, the picture will be worth a thousand words ... hi hi

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/49203948/Antenna%20matching%20wide%20view.jpg

I use this primarily for receive - I do run 5 watts WSPR, and 10 watts OPERA on 160 meters with no
RF issues .. The entire piece of coax " is the antenna " - 50 feet outside, and 25 feet into the shack position..
I have a ground wire from the radio going outside to my ground rods, and small radial field which is underneath
the coax cable outside.. So, the main portion of the antenna does have some ground reference available to it..

Andy - KU4XR