[600MRG] Saturday evening

Larry Telegrapher at Q.com
Sun Feb 5 10:36:12 CST 2017

I actually started listening before 8 pm (0300Z) but for some reason
nothing was in the WSPR log.  Oh well....

I did hear both Neil(WG2XSV)and John(WG2XXM) clg CQ on JT9 mode but no
one else.  I did not tune around to see who i might hear on CW other
than XXM.  Got back to the WSPR mode, should have tuned around more.

0304Z    WI2XRM    -27    EL98

          WH2XZO    -20    EM85

0308Z    WG2XXM    +6    EM15

          WD2XSH/15 -18   EM34

0310Z    ZF1EJ    -30    EK99, multi reports then gone, back at 1146Z,
last time.

0316Z    WH2XQC    -23    EM13

0338Z    WG2XPJ    -27    FN34

0340Z    WI2XJQ    -26    CN87

0502Z    WH2XCR    -26    BL11, -16 @ 0844 & 1422Z gone

0640Z    WG2XIQ    -6    EM12

0904Z    WE2XPQ    -26    BP51 & gone @ 1052Z

0932Z    WD2XSH/17    -26    FN42

1020Z    WI2XBV    -18    EL99

WH2XXP is 200 miles W/NW of here and like a local, copy him 24/7

This is just a summary of the different stations heard.  Multiple
reports not included.  I think all of these listed above are the times i
first logged them.  Fewer stations than Friday night.

Larry

W0OGH

DM52ba