[600MRG] 630m operating event report, S. AZ

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 09:14:28 CST 2017

Thanks Steve - thats a good list.

I thought it was actually a great night after the band settled down
here around 0200z.  The VE's had more consistent signals in the late
evening than I have ever heard them in these events, making cross band
Q's pretty easy by 0400 and 0500z...

I had three QSO's with other experimental stations and a slew of
reports of my CW and JT9 calls.. by 0500z I was pretty loopy and began
doing shout-outs on CW between my CQ's....hopefully it was
entertaining to someone besides me HI.

Im starting to put my activity and the reports that other ops have
sent together into today's summary.  I expect its going to take all
day.. but I had a blast and I think a lot of other guys did as well.
It sure seemed like activity grew significantly from the November
event and even the 1st annual midwinter activity night last
February...

73,

John KB5NJD / WG2XIQ..