[600MRG] Scopematch question

N1BUG paul at n1bug.com
Wed Dec 6 12:17:02 CST 2017

I'm embarrassed that I haven't yet found (or figured out on my own)
an answer to this, but am going to ask...

Assuming one is using a scopematch and there is some reactance so
one trace leads the other... is there some math that will convert
from degrees leading or lagging to ohms capacitive or inductive
reactance? It seems that should be readily possible but I can't
quite get my mind around it.

I guess this could be complicated or inaccurate if the waveforms are
distorted, but let's assume for now they're not.

Thanks, 73,
Paul N1BUG