[600MRG] Eclipse ?

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Wed Aug 9 13:52:11 CDT 2017

Hi Bart.
Yes, I plan to operate my wspr beacon on 630m during the eclipse, probably about 33%  of the TX sequences. I will be out in the back yard watching the show with my special spectacles (dont want to be in the shack and miss the show ;-)

Neil Klagge, w0yse, wg2xsv
Vancouver WA

Sent from Neil's iPad....