[600MRG] NDB beacon transmitter and receiver etc.

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Wed Apr 26 15:34:06 CDT 2017

Just spotted this on the QTH.com site,  maybe good for someone close by
73 Merv K9FD/KH6

MISC - Low Band Beacon Equipment for Airport
     Hi everyone what u c is what u get was taken out of service from
Door cty airport it was with a number of things I bid on free for the
pickup in wis or if no one wants it I'm taking to spring clean by me by
Friday call or tx me at 715 297 9809 will not deliver u pickup may have
a few other things I may throw in thanks 73's Arnie.
     Listing #1323926 - Submitted on 04/26/17 by Callsign N9KJK - IP:
68-187-115-222.dhcp.waus.wi.charter.com
     Click Here to Email -- Click Here to View Picture -- Send this Ad
to a Friend