[600MRG] WA2XRM

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 07:59:46 CST 2016

>There must be others in the 472-475 kc range i can see?

Hi Larry,

I call CQ daily at 474.5 on CW  starting around 1120z through sunrise and
2300z - 0100z.  There are plenty of WSPR stations as well between 475.600
and 475.800.  If you are ever in doubt about the presence of signals on the
band you can always check my remote receiver / grabber that updates to drop
box every 5 minutes:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b3i5end0t6ymo6n/grab.jpg?dl=0  You dont have to
have a dropbox login to view the captures.. just click  {x} if prompted to
log in...

73 and good luck!

John KB5NJD / WG2XIQ..