[600MRG] measuring noise level ?

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Sun Jul 17 17:38:28 CDT 2016

Ed, it was interesting to me that Elecraft sets their S9 signal meters to -73 dBm. I would have thought that S9 would be a positive number. I am clueless about such things.
Thanks for the info, Ed, and also to all of you who are commenting on this topic. It is very interesting.
73,Neil, w0yse & wg2xsv

Sent from Neil's iPad....