[600MRG] 630 and 220 Meter Bands For US amateurs

Brian Pease bpease2 at myfairpoint.net
Sun Jan 24 15:35:16 CST 2016

This process reminds me of the battle general aviation has been waging
for decades to reform the onerous (and almost useless) 3rd class medical
requirement for private pilot licenses.  The FAA just will not act, so a
bill was introduced that is presently making it's way through Congress.
It has passed the Senate, so there is hope..........................