[600MRG] WSPRnet problems

Frank Lotito k3dz at live.com
Sun Jan 24 12:48:41 CST 2016

Good news for all the WSPR fans !!!  A question and comment - If an alternate "warehousing" web site to corral WSPR data comes to fruition, is K1JT, or someone else going to modify the WSPR program to periodically route received data to the new web site?  I would submit that an "automatic forwarding" of data, as it is now (when things are properly working) will be more valuable than each participating listener taking the time to corral their received data for routing to the new web site.  Bottom line, let the listeners' computer do the routine tasks for best results.

73 Frank K3DZ / WH2XHA