[600MRG] (no subject)

David G0MRF g0mrf at aol.com
Fri Jan 1 10:29:34 CST 2016

Hi all.

Unfortunately I'm not subscribed to the 600m RG  reflector and I understand it takes a few days for the 'vetting process' to be completed.
Would it be possible to post the following to the group please??  It may be of interest to stations on the East coast of the US and Canada.

Sorry for the trouble.   Regards. - David

Hi.

On Saturday 2nd Jan from around 17:00 to 04:00 on the 3rd, I'll be operating from a portable site at JO00EW (East Sussex UK)

I've arranged a couple of skeds with SV8CS on QRSS 3 at 19:00 UTC  on 476.190
and Joe Craig  VO1NA, who will be QRV around 01:00 on 477.700

I understand Dave GM3YXM will also be operational.

TX 250 - 300W + quarterwave, OH1TN style, inverted L  on hilltop

73  es HNY

David  G0MRF

ON4KST   kHz chat   www.on4kst.com
or text via mobile (0044) 7958502540