[600MRG] (no subject)

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 10:32:56 CST 2016

David, G0MRF, sent the following information to me and Laurence,
KL7L/WE2XPQ  with hopes that one of us could post it on 600mrg as stations
in the Northeast may have an opportunity to provide reports - 73 XIQ

*****

Hi.

On Saturday 2nd Jan from around 17:00 to 04:00 on the 3rd, I'll be
operating from a portable site at JO00EW (East Sussex UK)

I've arranged a couple of skeds with SV8CS on QRSS 3 at 19:00 UTC  on
476.190
and Joe Craig  VO1NA, who will be QRV around 01:00 on 477.700

I understand Dave GM3YXM will also be operational.

TX 250 - 300W + quarterwave, OH1TN style, inverted L  on hilltop

73  es HNY

David  G0MRF

ON4KST   kHz chat   www.on4kst.com
or text via mobile (0044) 7958502540