[600MRG] Mac woes

lmlangenfeld at tds.net lmlangenfeld at tds.net
Tue Feb 16 13:47:35 CST 2016

My MacBook does not seem to like doing WSPR/JT9 duty. The OS-X version of WSPRx seems to run (I can configure it and get a nice waterfall display), but it refuses to decode and also spontaneously shuts down periodically.  The OS-X version of WSJTx refuses to launch at all.

I know there has been a fairly long history of issues when trying to use Macs in WSPR applications, but I had hoped most would have been sorted out by now.  Maybe I should be corresponding directly with K1JT (or post my query to a different list), but I was hopeful someone here might have "made peace" with the Mac while running one or both of these packages.  If I'm merely missing something simple/obvious, I'd rather not bother Joe.

Tnx es 73,

Mark -- WA9ETW